Anne Kabagambe is currently the Executive Director for Africa Group 1. She is fluent in both French and English and has 30 years of experience in international development and finance.
Countries under Africa Group 1 include Botswana, Burundi, Eritrea, Eswatini, Ethiopia, The Gambia, Kenya, Lesotho, Liberia, Malawi, Mozambique, Namibia, Rwanda, Seychelles, Sierra Leone, Somalia, South Sudan, Sudan, Tanzania, Uganda, Zambia, Zimbabwe at the World Bank Group, Washington DC.
Anne Kabagambe Education
- Masters’ Degrees from Columbia University in New York City.
- Masters’ Degree from the George Washington University, Washington DC.
- First degree from the University of California at San Diego (UCSD). Post-graduate diploma from Harvard University’s JFK School of Government.
- Post-graduate diploma from Cranfield School of Management in the United Kingdom.
Anne Kabagambe Family
She is a mother to two children (sons).
Anne Kabagambe Career
- Member of the Board Committee on Budget as well as the Development Effectiveness Committee (CODE).
- Co-Chairs the Board Working Group on Gender.
- Member of the Pension Benefits Administration Committee.
- Alternate Executive Director (2016-2018) for the same Constituency.
- Dr Shehu Yahaya Profile, Career & Education
- Bismarck Rewane Biography, Profile, Education & Career
- Angie Motshekga Biography, Age, Profile, Education, Office & Membership
- Bavelile Hlongwa Biography, Age, Cause of Death, Profile & Education
- Mbuyiseni Ndlozi Biography, Age, Girlfriend, Profile & Occupation
- Abba Kyari Biography, Age, Profile, Chief of Staff & Education