Born Bismarck Jemide Rewane is Chief Executive Officer & Director at Financial Derivatives Co. Ltd
Bismarck Rewane Profile
|Name|| Bismarck Jemide Rewane|
|Alma mater||University of Ibadan|
|Position||Chief Executive Officer & Director at Financial Derivatives Co. Ltd |
Bismarck Rewane Education
Obtained Bachelors and Honours degree in Economics at the University of Ibadan and graduated in 1972.
Bismarck Rewane Career
- International Merchant Bank Nigeria Limited and held positions as General Manager, Assistant General Manager, Head of Development Finance Manager and Divisional and Credit Manager.
- First National Bank of Chicago, Barclays Bank of Nigeria.
- Barclays Bank International, United Kingdom.
- Navgas (a Vitol Group subsidiary), NLNG Prize Award Foundation,
- UNIC Insurance Plc
- Nigeria Economic Summit Group
- UBA Custodian Limited, Virgin Nigeria Airways Limited, Fidelity Bank Plc
- First City Monument Bank Plc and Top Feeds Nigeria Limited.
- Joined the board as a non-executive director in 2008.
- Member of the Finance and Risk Committee.
- Markus Jooste Biography, Age, Wife, Career, Profile & Membership
- Dr Shehu Yahaya Profile, Career & Education
- Abba Kyari Biography, Age, Profile, Chief of Staff & Education
- Sabo Nanono Biography, Age, Profile, Career, Family & Nomination
- Ferdi Moolman Biography, Age, Profile, Salary, Education & Career
- Kashifu Inuwa Abdullahi Biography, Education, Profile, Age & Career