Bridgette Motsepe Radebe is a businesswoman in South Africa and wife to Jeff Radebe. She was born on 26 February 1960.
She received an “International Businessperson of the Year Award” on May 2008 by the Global Foundation for Democracy. Bridgette is the founder, CEO and Executive chairperson of Mmakau Mining (Pty) Ltd.
Bridgette Radebe Profile
|Name||Bridgette Motsepe Radebe|
|Age||59 years old|
|Popular for||Mmakau Mining|
Bridgette Radebe Age
She was born in 26 February 1960, as of 2019 Bridgette Radebe is aged 59 years.
Bridgette Radebe Husband
She is the wife of Jeff Radebe, Minister of Energy, South Africa and mother to Vukani Radebe, Malaika Radebe, and Mandisa Radebe.
Bridgette Radebe Career
- She began as a common miner in the 1980s.
- She is the founder of Mmakau Mining.
- Bridgette is President of the South African Mining Development Association.
- She is a member of the New Africa Mining Fund and serves on the Sappi Board
- Bridgette has criticized the “capitalist mining model” because “it takes land to exploit the materials, the exports create ghost towns, and jobs go overseas.
- She received an “International Businessperson of the Year Award” on May 2008 by the Global Foundation for Democracy.
- She played an assisting role in the wedding ceremony of Prince Albert II of Monaco and the former Charlene Wittstock on July 2011.
- Jeff Radebe Biography, Age, Wife, Career, Contact & Profile
- Patrice Motsepe Biography, Age, Profile, Net worth, Wife & Chidren
- Makaziwe Mandela Biography, Age, Family, Education & Husband
- Allen Onyema Biography, Age, Profile, Wife, FEHN & Awards
- Sho Madjozi Biography, Age, Boyfriend, Profile, Education & Career
- Omoyele Sowore Biography, Age, Profile, Net worth & Sahara Reporters