Buhle Mkhize (born in 1984) is a South African fashion designer, fashionista, Entrepreneur, and the founder of The Sisterhood movement and Yoga instructor.
Bhule Mkhize Profile
|Age||35 years old|
Bhule Mkhize Age
She was born in 1984 in South Africa, as of 2019, Bhule Mkhize is aged She is 35 years old as of 2018
Bhule Mkhize Family
She was born into the family of a bakery driver (father), she lost her mother when she was just 12 years old.
Buhle Mkhize Education
Studied psychology at a college in London, she had to support herself financially from working as an au pair in Amsterdam.
Buhle Mkhize Career
- Runs a fashion boutique, Lime Designs in Manhattan.
- Writes for local fashion magazines.
- Plays fashion police at high profile events like the Kentucky Derby.
- Owns an image consulting business and does a regular style feature on Gagasi Fm.
- Runs an online style and store page, Mad About Fashion.
Buhle Mkhize Weight Loss
She recommends the Bikini Slimdown Elixir and Wohloza is for weight loss for tummy reduce. She added that with this and yoga exercise will reduce your weight.
Buhle Mkihze Surgery
Noma had accused her on Instagram calling her Photoshop and plastic surgery material.
She replied,” I don’t only run a movement that encourages natural fitness, self, and skincare, but I also work very hard on my own body. “I have been open that I’ve had a breast reduction and lift because of back problems I had.”
- Sophie Ndaba Biography, Age, Husband, Children, Awards & Shows
- Khanyi Dhlomo Biography, Age, Profile, Husband, Children, Education & Career
- Hlaudi Motsoeneng Biography, Age, Profile, Office & Education
- Gibson Makanda Biography, History, Pictures & Mandela Effect [Updated]
- Peruzzi Biography, Profile, Education, Career, Family, Achievement & Songs
- Tems Biography, Age, Profile, Education, Career & Record Label