Carol Tshabalala (born 11 August 1981) is a sports broadcaster, producer and voice-over artist at SuperSport International. She was born in Pimville, Soweto, South Africa.
She is the first and currently the only African to host the FIFA Ballon d’Or. Carol is a freelance reporter and also anchors live at the Barclays Premier League Football Today Live Shows.
Carol Tshabalala Profile
|Age||39 years old|
|Spouse||Solomon Manana (div. 2006)|
|Children|| Joel (b. 2002)|
Solomon (b. 2007)
Carol Tshabalala Age
She was born on 11 August 1981 in South Africa as of 2019, Carol Tshabalala is aged 39 years old.
Carol Tshabalala Husband
Solomon Manana and Carol Tshabalala became man and wife when she was aged 19. The couple gave birth to two children namely Joel (2002) and Solomon (2007). Carol took in her late sister’s son, Mpho and raises him.
Carol Tshabalala Divorce
Her marriage was not a till death do us part affair, Carlo and her husband, Solomon had their divorce in December 2006.
Her reason for the divorce was that she felt trapped in her marriage for the longest time since she was emotionally and physically abused.
Carol Tshabalala Boyfriend
She is currently in another love affair with Sbu Motloung, who is four years younger than she is.
Carol Tshabalala Career
- Became a sportscaster for SABC in 2000.
- Worked as a voice-over artist, television anchor, and a program director until 2011.
- Joined Kaya FM 95.9 as a sports news reporter.
- Joined Radio 2000 as a drive time sports show host in 2008.
- Work as a sportscaster for SABC, until 2013.
- Left SABC after 10 years and joined SuperSport in 2011.
- Joined Barclays Premier League Productions (IMG productions) as a live studio anchor in 2016.
- She co-hosted SuperSport’s 10-year celebration in 2017.
Carol Tshabalala Awards & Achievements
- The first female sports anchor of a major TV sports show in 2002.
- The first and currently the only African to host the FIFA Ballon d’Or.
- Premier League and became the only African based presenter at English Premier League sportscasters and among the few women presenters in 2016.
- Sam Tshabalala Biography, Age, Profile, Performances & Band
- David Makhura Biography, Age, Contact Details, Family, Career
- Bontle Modiselle Biography, Age, Sisters, Career, Husband & Profile
- Doctor Khasu-Nkatlo Biography, Age, Profile & Qualification, Husband
- Supra Mahumapelo Biography, Age, Office, Profile, Education & Parents
- Wits University FC – Squad, Stadium, Coaches & Appearances