Dr Tumi (born Tumisang Makweya) is a South African producer, songwriter, instrumentalist, vocalist, and doctor. He was born on 10 July 1981 in Seshego, Limpopo Province of South Africa.
Dr Tumi Profile
|Age||38 years old|
|Alma mater||Medical University of Southern Africa|
Dr Tumi Age
He was born on 10 July 1981 in South Africa, Dr Tumi is aged 38 years old as of 2019.
Dr Tumi Family
He was born into the family of a priest (father) and a teacher (mother), Tumi has five (5) elder siblings.
Dr Tumi Education
He studied medicine at Medical University of Southern Africa (Medunsa) and graduated in 2006.
Dr Tumi Wife
He and Kgaugelo became man and wife in 2008. Tumi has three (3) children, namely Bokamoso, Onalerona, and Khumoetlile.
Dr Tumi Career
- Started singing as a young boy in church.
- Played the keyboard and sang as he grew up.
- Entered the public health sector and worked as a doctor.
- Took over the Mabopane offices and has worked hard.
- Former lead singer for the gospel group, “Intense”.
- Wrote all 16 tracks of his debut album, “Heart of a King”.
- Written songs for many gospel artists in South Africa.
Dr Tumi Songs
- Speak a Word
- You Alone
- Worthy of All Our Praise
- Trust and Obey
- There’s No Other Name
- Someone Like You
- Raging Fire
- Open Heaven
- None Like You
- Jesus Lives
- I Love You Jesus
- Joe Mettle Biography, Family, Career, Awards & Nominations
- Makaziwe Mandela Biography, Age, Family, Education & Husband
- Mercy Chinwo Biography, Age, Songs, Profile & Record Label
- Riky Rick Biography, Wife, Age, Profile, Children, Education & Achievements
- Theophilus Sunday Biography & Worship songs mp3
- Khanyi Dhlomo Biography, Age, Profile, Husband, Children, Education & Career