Martha Kay was born in Nairobi in the mid-1990s and raised in Nakasero, Kampala and a photographer by profession. Martha came to the limelight after her ‘Range Rover’ video went viral on the internet.
Martha Kay Profile
|Alma mater||Uganda Christian University|
Martha Kay Family
She is a daughter to Margaret and Jessy Kagimba and the last child of four children.
Martha Kay Education
She attended Kabojja Junior School, St Mary’s College Namagunga School, and Kabojja International School. Later, she joined Uganda Christian University to obtain a degree in Mass Communication.
Martha Kay Career
She is a photographer by profession and the photography career was inspired by her sister.
“On my 18th birthday, My elder sister asked me what I wanted as a birthday present. I told her that I wanted a phone tablet that could take pictures but my sister suggested that I get a professional camera. She bought me a camera and that was the beginning of my work in photography. I also studied in Haiti for my Senior Six and photography was among the extra activities we would do,” She said in an interview.
Martha Kay Religion
She is a born again Christian, according to her she became born again after failing terribly at school.
- Tems Biography, Profile, Mr Rebel, Profile, Education & Record Label
- Cynthia Akazuba Biography, Age, Career, Education, Sister
- Busola Dakolo, Biography, Age, Profile, Husband, Children & Career
- Hayley Paige Biography, Age, Profile, Net worth, Husband & Education
- Tacha BBnaija Biography, Age, State, Profile, Occupation & Interview
- Skhumba Hlophe Biography, Profile, Wife, Birthday & Career