Norman Magaya (born Amugira Norman Magaya) is a Kenyan political analyst and lawyer. He is currently the Chief Executive Officer (CEO) of the opposition party National Super Alliance (NASA).
Norman is popular for his straight and unapologetic statements. He collapsed at Bomas of Kenya during the tallying of presidential votes.
Norman Magaya Education
He holds both LLB and LLM degree and a mandatory diploma from Kenya School of Law.
Norman Magaya Career
- Lecturer at Catholic University of East Africa (CUEA) teaching law.
- The national returning officer for NASA at Bomas of Kenya, August 2017.
- Part of the legal team that petitioned Uhuru Kenyatta’s victory in the election, August 2017.
- Constitutional and Human Rights Lawyer.
- Norman has been practicing law since 2012.
- Chief Executive Officer (CEO) of the National Super Alliance (NASA).
- An advocate of the High Court.
- J.A.B. Orengo Advocates owned by Siaya Senator James Orengo.
- Norman was in charge of the Raila Odinga’s Hubin the 2013 general elections.
- In 2014, he was appointed the CEO of Coalition for Reforms and Democracy.
- Ferdi Moolman Biography, Age, Profile, Salary, Education & Career
- Maj Gen Emmanuel Bayingana Biography Profile & Career
- Hlaudi Motsoeneng Biography, Age, Profile, Office & Education
- Prof Ode Ojowu Biography, Age, Profile & Career
- Bismarck Rewane Biography, Profile, Education & Career
- Prof Mary Walingo Biography, Age, Profile, Education, Parents & Husband