Sakina Kamwendo is a radio presenter in South Africa, She hosts the SAfm’s flagship show AMlive. Sakina started her radio journey at Radio Eldos, a community station in Eldorado Park.
She is an award-winning South African Radio presenter and also had stints at Metro FM where she hosted Metro Fm Talk with Sakina.
Sakina Kamwendo Profile
Sakina Kamwendo Husband
She is married for almost 20 years and has four children.
Sakina Kamwendo Education
- Undergraduate student at the University of the Witwatersrand
- Secondary school student at Stanwest Secondary School.
Sakina Kamwendo Career
- She started her radio journey at Radio Eldos, a community station in Eldorado Park.
- Her big break came when Talk Radio 702 allowed her to screen calls for the overnight show but soon progressed to producing weekend & then early breakfast shows.
- When she was offered the position Traffic Reporter on the David O’Sullivan Show, she decided to quit Maths Centre to concentrate on broadcasting full time.
- Thando Thabethe Biography, Age, Education, Achievements & Husband
- Unathi Msengana Biography, Age, Education, Songs, Adwards
- Dineo Moeketsi Biography, Age, Husband, Wedding, Education & Profile
- Makeda Mahadeo Biography, Age, Career, Interview, Net worth
- Dineo Moeketsi Biography, Age, Birthplace, Wedding, Husband & Profile
- Carol Tshabalala Biography, Age, Husband, Boyfriend, Caree & Children