Sam Tshabalala was born 27 June 1965 in Mamelodi, Pretoria, South Africa. He is a South African composer who started his career at the end of the 70s with the Malopoets.
His amazing performances gained recognition both in his homeland, France and in America. He writes his lyrics in Zulu, Sotho, Tswana, Shangaan, and English. South Africaés different rhythms, languages and traditions arise from his music.
Sam Tshabalala Profile
|Name||Sam Tshabalala |
Sam Tshabalala Age
He was born on 27 June 1955 as of 2019, Sam Tshabalala is aged 64 years old.
Sam Tshabalala Career
- He remained in exile during a European tour in 1989 in Paris and also in 1993, together with other top musicians from the African music scene, he founded his band Sabeka.
- The band, Sabeka was invited to perform in Paris to welcome Nelson Mandela.
- In 1997, the first performance in Germany proved a success.
- In 1998, WDR Television broadcasted Tshabalala’s musical contribution live from a matinee at the Cologne Philharmonic
- He featured in several TV shows and performed several concerts on the Expo 2000 in Hanover and “Africa at the Opera” in Dresden.
- Peter Gabriel invited Sam and fellow musician Patrick Bebey to launch the new venue; they performed before Billy Cobham’s speech.
- Sam started working on a more acoustic project, with voices, guitars, percussions, and piano since 2005.
Read more about Sam Tshabalala Here
- Carol Tshabalala Biography, Age, Husband, Boyfriend, Caree & Children
- Sho Madjozi Biography, Age, Boyfriend, Profile, Education & Career
- Thando Thabethe Biography, Age, Education, Achievements & Husband
- Dineo Moeketsi Biography, Age, Birthplace, Wedding, Husband & Profile
- Tems Biography, Age, Profile, Education, Career & Record Label
- Nadia Nakai Biography, Age, Boyfriend, Family, Songs & Profile