Sho Madjozi (born Maya Christinah Xichavo Wegerif ) is a South African rapper, singer, songwriter, actress, and poet. She was born on 9 May 1992 in Elim Hospital, Limpopo Province, South Africa.
Sho Madjozi Profile
|Name||Maya Christinah Xichavo Wegerif|
|Age||27 years old (2019)|
|Date of Birth||9 May 1992|
|Place of Birth||Limpopo Province|
Sho Madjozi Education
- Finished high school in Dar es Salaam Tanzania.
- Degree in creative writing and African studies from Mount Holyoke College in Massachusetts in the USA.
- Took up a fellowship in writing at the University of Johannesburg.
Sho Madjozi Career
She kicked off her rapping career in collaboration with Okmalumkoolkat.
She was featured in the track Ngiyashisa Bhe and the hit single Gqi. In 2017. Sho featured with Rouge and Moozlie on “Ay Baby”.
She performed “Wakanda Forever” with rapper YCEE at the Global Citizen Festival in Johannesburg on December 2, 2018.
Her early work was mostly spoken-word, written under the alias MayaThePoet.
In 2017, Sho Madjozi featured with Rouge & Moozlie on “Ay Baby” by MsCosmo.
Sho Madjozi Songs
- Wakamba Forever
- Wa Penga Na
- Ro Rali
- Don’t Tell Me What To Do
- Yaz’ Abelungu
- I mean That
- If I Die
- Limpopo Champions League
- Going Down
Sho Madjozi Album
- Limpopo Champions League–2018
- Blaqboy Music Presents Gqom Wave–2017
- Mlazi Milano–2016
Sho Madjozi Awards
- South African Music Award for Newcomer of the Year.
- South African Music Award for Female Artist of the Year.
- BET Award for Best New International Act.
- Zothile Langa Biography, Age, Wife, Wedding, Profile & Career
- Nadia Nakai Biography, Age, Boyfriend, Family, Songs & Profile
- DJ Enimoney Biography, Age, Baby Mama, Profiles, Brother & Songs
- Emtee Biography, Age, Profile, Songs, Girlfriend & Awards
- Stefflon Don Biography, Age, Boyfriend, Career & Profile
- Riky Rick Biography, Wife, Age, Profile, Children, Education & Achievements