Sisonke Msimang is a South African writer and columnist. She was born in Swaziland and raised in Zambia, Kenya, and Canada.
Sisonke Msimang Education
Fellowships at Yale University, the Aspen Institute and the University of Witswatersrand in Johannesburg.
Sisonke Msimang Parents
Her parents were political exiles, her family returned to South Africa after the release of Nelson Mandela and the unbanning of liberation movements in the early 1990s.
Sisonke Msimang Husband
While working for Australia’s aid programme when she falls in love with Simon, now her husband
Sisonke Msimang currently lives on planes, navigating the distance between South Africa and Australia.
- Makaziwe Mandela Biography, Age, Family, Education & Husband
- Gibson Makanda Biography, Controversy, Mandela Effect & Picture
- Gibson Makanda Biography, History, Pictures & Mandela Effect [Updated]
- Tracy Sarkcess Biography, Age, Husband and Birthday
- Nkosazana Dlamini-Zuma Biography, Profile, Husband, Office & Children
- Esther Ajayi Biography, Foundation, Phone Number, Parents & Donation