Angel Uwamahoro is a poet, actress, writer, singer, and dancer in Rwanda. She was born in 1990 in Rwanda but fled her to Uganda with her mother to escape the pre-genocide violence in Rwanda as a newborn baby.
Angel Uwamahoro Profile
|Name|| Angel Uwamahoro |
|Age||29 years old|
|Net Worth||Under Review|
Angel Uwamahoro Childhood
She spent most of her early childhood days as a Rwandan refugee in Kampala. She was active in acting, singing, and dancing during her days in the refugee camp.
At the age of seven, she and her mother relocated to California in the United States. In 2001, she and her mum returned back to Rwanda after the war.
Angel Uwamahoro Age
She was born in 1990, Angel Uwamahoro is 29 years old as of 2019.
Angel Uwamahoro Mashirika
She joined the Mashirika Performing Arts and Media Company in 2004. After she had performed in the play she had written.
She won the Best Actress, Playwright and Singer Award by the then First Lady, Jeannette Kagame.
In 2004, she was part of the original cast of Africa’s Hope, Mashirika’s flagship stage production.
Angel Uwamahoro Net worth
Her estimated net worth is currently of the year under review
- Anisia Uzeyman Biography, Age, Education, Career & Spouse
- Lady Zamar Biography, Age, Family, Relationship, Songs, Net worth
- Dorothée Munyaneza Biography, Age, Family, Career & Education
- Sherrie Silver Biography, Age, Profile, Career & Charity
- Riderman Biography, Age, Wife, Songs, Net worth and Awards
- Unathi Msengana Biography, Age, Education, Songs, Adwards